2.04.2009

Richard Saunders

Last February, my sister Sara came to visit me in my little town. I was so excited to have a visitor and was going to drag her to every shop in town. The only problem was that we had a freak snow storm the day that she arrived. We ended up trudging around to find every shop closed - except for Richard Saunders! He lives right on my street in a 170-year-old home and sells wonderful gifts and antiques. If I remember correctly, she found a cool old compass and a magnifying glass for her husband and son, respectively. (I later got one of the compasses for my dad, and he's now using it to teach his Boy Scouts - how cool is that?) We're glad that we can always count on Richard Saunders.


3 comments:

dani said...

good thing she found some goods! that house looks cool, you live on a cool street. i also love the pictures of the draper temple, so amazing!

ANNE said...

Our town is great fun. The house that we live in is kind of a dump, but it puts us where we want to be!

I can't wait to see what the Oquirrh Mountain Temple looks like...

Anonymous said...

That was fun! And sad. Your town is really neat, even if only by looking through the windows.
Is that how you spell Oquirrh? That is interesting. I have seen it and it is also very beautiful from the outside.