1.07.2009

Dream Garden

I'm back! I really had good intentions about posting while we were gone, but Tony and I had too much fun in Philly, and then I was ill pretty much the whole time we were in Utah visiting our families. (I ate some really bad English chips and when my stomach finally felt better came down with a cold...) Nothing like ringing in the new year in the bathroom! (I know, gross.)

Anyway, while we were exploring Philadelphia, we went to the Curtis Center to see the Dream Garden glass mosaic mural. It was a collaboration between the Louis Comfort Tiffany studios and Maxfield Parrish. Fascinating and so beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really beautiful and looks like something you would love. I'm glad you made it home in one piece and hope you feel better!

ANNE said...

It was really cool.

I think I'll be OK - I just feel bad about wrecking the big party! It was nice to see everyone, though. And I always like spending time at your house (apartment in this case!).