12.22.2008

White Horse Antiques

Another of my favorite places to shop here in Rocheport is White Horse Antiques. It's just up the street in a little 1840 historic home. (It looks much nicer in this picture than it does today when it's 1 degree outside!) They have fabulous antiques and new items and a little garden shop out back where I love to buy Pre de Provence soap. Sometimes when we're there, their big golden lab named Sam will come to visit. They also sell primitive rug hooking kits. I got one with a rabbit and stars - I just need to find the time to do it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when I came to visit and everywhere was closed? That was sad. :(

ANNE said...

That was a tragedy. So now you need to come visit me again!

Thanks for the earrings I got in my mailbox yesterday! (I just bought a bunch of faceted beads myself...)