10.07.2008

TAG

I've been tagged by Rochelle, a reader of this blog (thanks!). I'm supposed to share 6 details about myself and tag 6 others. Here is my list...


  1. I currently live in a town of about 200 people in the middle of Missouri. (See map above.) There are a bunch of antique shops and bed & breakfasts and a fantastic biking/walking trail, so it's a fun place to be. It's also not far from a much larger city.
  2. A couple of summers ago, my husband and I drove to Toronto over the 4th of July just because we wanted to. It was a really fun trip, and we drove back (all 878 miles) in one day.
  3. I have 4 sisters, 4 brothers-in-law, 4 nieces, and 4 nephews. But the balance will be disrupted when my sister has grandchild #9 in the spring.
  4. As mentioned previously on this blog, I was able to go to the Olympics when they were in Salt Lake. Awesome. The best part was the medal ceremony and thousands of gloved hands clapping.
  5. Our family had our colors done by the Arbonne cosmetics lady when I was 4. I went to preschool and told my teacher, "I'm a fall - I should wear brown."
  6. Growing up I really wanted to be an astronaut. When I was 12, I went to Space Camp in Huntsville, AL. So fun. Later I realized that math and physics are not my thing...
I'm not actually going to tag anyone (sorry!), but I'm going to list 6 blogs that I love to read. Hopefully you will love them, too. Enjoy!
  1. DesignMom
  2. Bloesem
  3. bloom, grow, love
  4. Modern Country
  5. Just Something I Made
  6. Eddie Ross

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne,
Thanks for responding to the game. I looked at your blog selection and I was so inspired by all that I read. Thank you for sharing your wonderful finds.

Cathe Holden said...

Hey, you just made my day!

Cathe Holden
JustSomethingIMade.com