10.28.2008

Old Basics

One day while reading the lovely blog, Modern Country, I noticed in her list of links a place called Old Basics. I'm a sucker for anything Dutch because of my father's heritage, but this site is really great. It's in Dutch, so I have only vague imaginings of what any of it says, but I know that winkel means store. So go to the webwinkel and check out all of the cool stuff. I'm guessing that banken means benches, because if you follow the link you'll find wonderful pieces like this. Isn't is incredible?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish there was more of an abundance of neat old things here in Utah. I don't get jealous very often, but when I read on Modern Country about amazing old finds at auction I turn a little green.

ANNE said...

I know! I don't understand most of her blog, but I love the pictures. And I really want this bench.