11.20.2008

Thursday Tunes: Ryan Adams - part 2

I know I just posted about Ryan Adams two weeks ago, but I had to share more. This summer, Tony and I made our first-ever trip to New York City. It was a blast, and (needless to say) I had Ryan Adams' New York, New York stuck in my head the whole time. Today while I was looking for something else, I came across the video for this song. I've never seen it before. The opening indicates that it was shot on September 7, 2001. A large part of the video is from this angle under the Brooklyn Bridge looking back at the city. It's pretty incredible to think of what would happen just four days later. The song is great, and this video is great, and New York is great!


{I couldn't embed the video, but if you click on the capture above you can go watch it!}

No comments: