4.24.2015

Liberty: British Colour Pattern

As I'm sure you've noticed by now, I have really enjoyed learning more about Liberty - especially since visiting their flagship store last year.  So recently I found this incredible book about the company, Liberty: British Colour Pattern.  It includes information about their history, the Tudor shop, the evolution of the brand, their artists and designers, and so on.  Their web site sells it for 35 pounds, which is about $53.  But it's on Amazon for about $35!  My copy arrived a couple of days ago, and I have been so fascinated.  It's a hardcover book with a slipcover and has lovely photographs and prints and even contains envelope pockets with reproductions of ads and letters and patterns.  Such a great resource for Liberty lovers!



No comments: